Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Commercial, Weather, and Daily Tips

I added a fun Nike running commercial, that has all of the themes of the race for your city challenge. Just a little friendly competition, right... :)

I also added a weather box on the right side of the page that will automatically display your current weather from your current IP address, you can also type in a location to see how pleasant the weather is in some of your competitor cities.

Lastly, at the bottom of the page are some daily marathon tips. Thanks to LeoRNR for posting these links in the 578 miles in 16 weeks challenge. I will include the daily tip here on the blog, so check back often to get the daily tip.

Also, the race calendar is on the right side of the page if you want to add your race dates let me know.

If there is anything else that you would like to see here, let me know.


Thanks
1Miletogo

No comments: