Saturday, January 6, 2007

Welcome to the Race for Your City Site

Welcome to the site, this site will show the weekly updates for the Race for your City Nike+ challenge. There are 308 runners representing 84 cities. This site has a few other items. There is a countdown to the end of the challenge on the right side. There is a pace calculator to determine a running pace by entering distance and time. There are a few runner resources, if you have any resources that you use, I can list a link here. There is a running calendar. If you would like to add a race that you are running to the calendar let me know. You can email me at 1miletogo@gmail.com.

I also have 2 polls listed on the site, I can add more if anyone has any thoughts on poll questions.

There is also a map of runner locations. If you are in the challenge please add your self to the map.

There is also information on some of the other challenges that I am hosting.

Let me know if there is any other content that you would like to see on this site.

Now, lets get running for your city..

1Miletogo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for setting up the blog. Lot of work there... When do you find time to run ;-)

couldn't access the map, though

Dan & Katja said...

NICE JOB!

Much fancier than I imagined.

Will said...

Awesome job on both your Blog and on your Nike+ City Challenge. It's a fun one!

go Chicago!

Alexander Belisle said...

Too bad there's no way to see each individual runner's city when checking the Challenge site. Nike+ won't even let me access it.But at least you are our saving grace!
Thanks!

mark said...

see individuals in their cities at http://www.justdoing.it/challengeagents/cities.html

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.